Thursday, September 3, 2009

Second day of school. Song from the sound Eye

The past four or five days have been beautiful. I've not had to turn on the A/C and that's just an amazing feeling. My second to last semester of College here at UARTS has just begun. I'm honestly not too excited about it, but I'm sure I'll somehow manage. However, due to readjustment, I may be a bit slow at getting back into writing. I'm sure that I'll be back on track in no time. 

For now, here's a track that i didn't post, from two albums ago, The Sound Eye, entitled Seventy-Five Inches
Enjoy.


No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.