Sunday, May 4, 2008

Post 90?

FIRST OFF, here's a little treat for those of you who actually listen to my vocal based, 'conventionally written' non-ambient tracks.
This is the last song off of Stay The Fuck Off My Lawn entitled "No More Reasons To Lie (Stay The Fuck Off My Lawn)"









10 no more reasons to lie (stay the fuck off my lawn).mp3

Download it at mp3space.com

Also, as a constant lurker of DEVIANTART, I figured I'd set up a profile and host my album covers since they do, in some way, constitute as art.

Days Run Away: Over The Hills by ~SeamusStimpson on deviantART
Enjoy



Here's the rest.
I guess that's the number I've reached. Yesterday I went to see Stars Of The Lid. Their concert was deep in the heart of the UPenn Concert. The Students there terrified me. I wont outwardly vent about how awful or terrible they are because, well, they're not terrible people. They're just confusing. There was a great deal of pseudo-intellectual ramblings paired with some equally unconvincing theological banter. I believe they went to the concert because it was in a church.
Regardless, new songs.

First track from Days Run Away XIII: IB









01 days run away i_ 101090.mp3

Download it at mp3space.com

No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.