Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunset Blonde (New Song W/Vocals)








Upload MP3s using free MP3 hosting from Tindeck.


'Sunset Blonde' - Swimmingpool The Band


In a strange way this new track's unique for me. Set in waltz time, it's a bit slower than my other vocal songs and veers on the fine line of ballad (while not being acoustic, like the others that do the same). 


The lyrics are, surprisingly, somewhat straightforward and not as cryptic. In their simplicity, and transparency, I'll post them and not go too deep into it. 


Before I do, the remaining instrumentation features sampled drums (sampled from my playing), keys and lots of guitars. 


The Lyrics are as follows:



Blonde at night
like it was
in the summer
when I was young
and you still drank wine.

I wouldn't swim
I wouldn't show my legs
Even when the sun set
nobody could see.

Tuck me in
I am
so tired.  


No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.