Friday, October 30, 2009

Crap Goes On:This World Series Will Kill me...Fictionband stuff

I wasn't sure if I mentioned this, but I'm part of a web label/collective type thing and everyone should go to it.
It's called Fictionband and it's based out of Dayton Ohio so go there and support the other artists.
Here's another song off of Connecticut called '
Thirty Seconds (Mystic/New London/Norwich)'

This world series is going to kick my ass.
Also, next semester is probably going to suck, not because of my pessimistic attitude towards my department already, but, because there seems to be no classes worth taking.

Now for some updates with what I've been listening to lately:

Throbbing Gristle:



Captain Beefheart And His Magic Band (Mostly Troutmask):


No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.