Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fair

I'm nervous. Always nervous. This summer seems like it'll probably be one of the more frustrating times I have to look forward to. Connecticut holds even less for me than it ever did in the past, and, well, it seems that no matter how humbled I pride myself in being and how I can, and have, make something good out of something bad, it still makes me sick to think about returning home. I miss so much from Philadelphia and, instead, have to return to that rather un-cultured hell hole of a jamband ridden state called Connecticut. No matter, I'll have time to read, which is something I've returned to. In no mood to really bitch about anyone or anything, I'll just make note that D.R.A. VIII is finished, DRA IX has begun. Im not as happy with VIIII but there are a few tracks I like. at 5 songs and 30 minutes, it makes the marker for the length that I'm going for and, as such, I'd just rather start off new.













04 days run away iv_ i.w.m.t..mp3

Download it at mp3space.com

No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.