Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Tomorrow, Relax Today

As I've got shit tons of work left to do on my furry film and there's little work this weekend, I'm taking something of a break. The break, however, does not apply to the music as I recently posted a thread in GBS at the something awful forms about my compilation record. Already I'm getting some pretty positive feedback. Feedback is something I'm not generally used to as I don't go around all the time putting my music (or art) in people's faces. Nor do I sit there and hype myself up. As such, the egoless (in said respect) only get so far. The Price to pay for modesty. Anyway, DRA VII is three songs in. I'm still working hard. I'll be working on tracks for the soundtrack to my documentary.



Oh and I get to see my parents today.
I dont talk about them much but I do love them a whole hell of a lot.
It'll be nice to see them.









07 days run away vii_ 697 (no. 7).mp3

Download it at mp3space.com

No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.