Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little Lost Roe Deer

Consider this a post for tomorrow if I don't get to it.

Outside the Jefferson hospital I saw a hawk. A small crowd had formed around it. Everyone seemed fascinated with the sight of something so beautiful and intimidating sitting outside of a hospital. I had been told that it was eating Pigeons. It knew that it was stronger than any person standing near it. It had been engineered to kill and survive. Sometimes, I wish I had the advantages that it had with the latter.

I know secrets about people. Some make me feel happy, honored. Some scare me. Some put me on the whole "great power, great responsibility trip". And people know secrets about me. Today has been a day of frustrating dialog. Things have been said which made me feel a little upset. Out of respect for the person who said them and the things that were said, I will not divulge anything further.
Beyond that, I wish I could be out in the park writing. It's far too cold out even for me. So I'm here now.

New song though. I'm pretty happy with it.










02 days run away ii_ a little lost roe deer.mp3

Download it at mp3space.com

No comments:

PLEASE NOTE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence. You are free: to Share — to distribute and transmit the work Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.